Full shop listing:
All TF2YD shops are listed below. Click on a shop name for more details.
TF2YD Stock Alerts:
Enter your email address below and you will be alerted when a shop adds new TF2YD stock:
- About TF2YD
- TF2YD FAQs
- Refunds & returns
- Shipping & Delivery
- Terms & Conditions
- Acclimatising fish
- Nitrogen Cycle
- Buying Fish
Fish delivered straight to your door from Wildwoods
Hundreds of Species available today…
TFF Mailing List
Join the TFF mailing list today and we will email you with latest offers, news items and more.
TF2YD Terms & Conditions
Copyright © 2003 - 2017 TropicalFishFinder
All Rights Reserved
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimers
1. We do our best to ensure that the information in the Web Site is accurate and helpful at all times. However, we cannot ultimately warrant the accuracy of that information and cannot be held liable for any use or reliance you may make of or put on it.
2. Any link (be it a hypertext link or other referral device) used on the Web Site is provided solely for the use and convenience of you. The link does not represent any endorsement or recommendation by us and does not mean that we have any association with the linked web site. We are not responsible for the content of any web sites that have links with the Web Site or for the legal consequences of your entering into any contracts with the third parties that have these linked web sites and we do not accept any liability for any loss, damage, expense, costs or liability whatsoever incurred by you as a result.
3. We will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense, costs, delays or other liability whatsoever (including without limitation any financial losses) which you may incur as a result of any event beyond our reasonable control (including without limitation any failure of transmission, communication, computer or other facilities or your inability to access the Web Site for any reason or any failure, error or delay in the sending or receiving of any notice or communication or instruction through the post or any electronic medium).
4. TFF Limited will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense, costs, delays or other liability whatsoever (including without limitation any financial losses) which you may incur as a result of any purchase of fish made through any of the participating shops including any fish purchased from a participating shop via the www.tropicalfishfinder.co.uk website.
5. Where you act as a consumer, nothing in the above exclusions affects your statutory rights.
6. Tropicalfishfinder does not accept responsibility for any inaccuracies, omissions or errors contained within the database. Tropicalfishfinder does not accept any liability for inaccuracies or errors in the information provided by the participating shops or other third parties. Users should satisfy themselves that the fish descriptions are correct and that the selected fish are in stock before visiting any of the participating stores. Tropicalfishfinder does not accept responsibility for any financial loss arising from purchases made at the participating stores.
6a A registered user of the Tropicalfishfinder website is deemed to accept the terms and conditions and is also deemed to have read and agreed to the refund and returns policy and the shipping policy of the Tropicalfish2yourdoor sellers.
Intellectual Property Rights
7. All Intellectual Property Rights and goodwill in or relating to the contents of the Web Site belong to either ourselves or to our suppliers.
8. In particular, nothing contained in these conditions or the Web Site should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any licence or right to use any trade marks, that may be displayed or contained within the website, without our permission. However, copying and printing of those web pages which may contain any trade marks is permitted within the scope of the licence contained at “Your use of the Web Site” below.
Your use of the Web Site
9. You may download to a local hard disk and print extracts from the Web Site solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may also recopy downloaded extracts to others for their personal, non commercial use.
10. You may not reproduce part or all of the contents of the Web Site in any form unless it is for personal, non commercial use.
11. You may not copy or otherwise incorporate into or store in any other web site, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work any of the content of the Web Site in any form (whether hard copy, electronic or other).
12. You may not frame or link to the Web Site or any part of it without our express permission.
13. You may use the website and in particular the website registration form only to send messages and material that are proper and appropriate to it and you shall not do any of the following:
(a) defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy or intellectual property rights where applicable) of others;
(b) publish, post, distribute or disseminate any material which is obscene, indecent or unlawful;
(c) advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests, or chain letters
(d) upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of confidentiality or privacy of publicity, where applicable) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
(e) upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of our or another's computer;
(f) upload files which contain an active hypertext link to another web site;
(g) delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded;
(h) falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
14. We shall be entitled at any time to delete, remove or suspend the whole or any part of the website or any information posted in it without notice and without incurring any liability.
15. We will use our best endeavors to safeguard the privacy of you. Our data processing practices are explained below. If you have any queries concerning your personal information or any questions on our use of the information, please contact the Web Site editor, [email@example.com].
What Information Do We Collect?
16. When you request information, you must provide at least your name, address, an e-mail address and your postcode. We will also collect information from you if you complete any other forms on our website, or if you contact us with comments or specific requests. We collect data listing which of our pages are most frequently visited and by which types of users.
What Do We Use Personal Information For?
17. We want to provide a service which is personalised to each of our visitors. We will conduct market research surveys and possibly run competitions. We or other carefully selected third parties may provide you with information and details of products and services relevant to you. Your account details will give you the opportunity to opt out of receiving such information.
“Cookies” are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. They make it possible for us to identify registered users without needing to ask for registration details every time you access our site. Using cookies make accessing our site more convenient as you don’t need to remember your username and password every time you enter.
18. If you decide you would like to receive our e-mail stock lists, it is possible that these will be sponsored by third parties so their details may appear on the e-mail.
19. You may also receive occasional e-mail messages from us on matters which we consider may be of interest to you. You will also receive our newsletter and stocklists if you have chosen these options.
20 . We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions under which the Web Site is offered at any time. Any such change in terms and conditions will be effective once reflected in the text of these terms and conditions and published on this web page. You should check the terms and conditions periodically to ensure that you are aware of and complying with the current version.
21. The interpretation, construction, effect and enforceability of this agreement shall be governed by English Law, and you and we agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts for the determination of disputes.